Talend is an ETL tool for Data Integration. It provides various software solutions for data preparation, data quality, data integration, application integration and data management and big data.
Talend Data Integration Basics To Advanced is offered at Simpliv
Exporting Metadata as context
- Data integration and Talend Studio
- Data analytics
- Operational integration
- Execution monitoring 2
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Getting started with Talend Studio
- Important concepts in Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Launching Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- How to launch the Studio for the first time
- How to set up a project
- Working with different workspace directories
- How to create a new workspace directory
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic SQL and Database knowledge
International50 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National50 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.