UNIX, Linux, and their variants are wonderful operating systems, with great capabilities of doing data processing. But they are often ignored when people think about solving data problems, or in general, Data Science.
And all of these without writing any code! That's right. With just a few commands of UNIX, and appropriate combinations of them, one could solve many data problems within seconds without writing thousands of lines or code or spending hours and days.
Solving Data Problems With UNIX is offered at Simpliv.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat will you learn
- Remotely logging into a UNIX/Linux machine
- File transfer to a remote machine
- A basic understanding of some of the common tools useful for doing programming
- Several basic UNIX commands and utilities
- Solving several kinds of data problems using UNIX
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is for beginners, but it helps to have some basic understanding of operating systems (e.g., finding and launching programs, installing and configuring apps), as well as some basic knowledge of any programming.
- The course also assumes that you have a way to connect to a UNIX/Linux system. Alternatively, you could install a free utility on your computer that enables you to work on a UNIX-like environment (not needed for a Mac or a Linux desktop)
International15 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National15 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.