Business Intelligence And Data Visualization With QlikSense at Simpliv contains training materials, where you can practice, apply your knowledge and build an app from scratch. The training materials are provided in an Excel file that you can download to your computer. Each module also ends with a short quiz and there is a final quiz at the end of the course.
After completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Good luck and hope you enjoy the course.
Who should follow this course?
- Students that want to learn the basics of QlikSense
- Business Analysts and Designers who are already familiar with other visualization tools and want to learn QlikSense
- Managers considering using QlikSense within their organization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Loading - Basic Concepts (Data Load Editor, Data Manager, Data Model Viewer)
- Data Loading - Exercise
- Sheet Visualizations - Visualizations
- Sheet Visualizations - Expressions and variables
- Sheet Visualizations - Best practices sheet design
- Sheet Visualizations - Exercise
- Data Storytelling - Presenting Insights
- Data Storytelling - Publishing
- Data Storytelling - Exercise
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence and Visualization
- Some experience with Visualization tools would be helpful, but not required
International15 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National15 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.