LaTeX A-Z - From Beginner To Advance In Less Than 3 Hour at Simpliv illustrate the essential components required to create a professional quality documents with the LaTeX. LaTeX is frequently used to write thesis, reports, scientific papers for journals, conferences and making presentations. As a result you pay more attention to the actual contents and are not distracted by the visual appearence. It also automates many of the tedious processes involved in writing a professional publications such as managment of references, visual layout and formatting styles.
With LaTeX, you will find easy and effective management of references, figures, tables, footnotes, formatting, mathematical equations, algorithms, scientific proofs, that have no match compared to the the conventional document setting and word processing software.
The course is design in a way that it will introduce you to tools that are freely available online. The examples and other instructional material are included for you to download and practice.
At the end of this course,
- You are confident user of LaTeX
- You will be able to create your own document in LaTeX
- You will learn about different elements of creating professional documents such as how to manage references, figures, tables, footnotes, formatting, mathematical equations, algorithms, scientific proofs and many others
- You will be able to create well formatted mathematical equations, algorithms, and proofs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Setting up LaTeX and creating your tirst dæument
- Basic Formatting
- Including Tables and Graphics
- Science and Maths Essentials
- Referencing and citations
- Advance techniques
- Bonus material
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is self explanatory and do not require any prior knowledge of LaTeX
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.