In the end of DevOps Jenkins - CI-CD With Jenkins Pipeline, AWS Pipeline at Simpliv , you will gain in-depth knowledge about Jenkins and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
Key facts:Jenkins is becoming a must tool for DevOps. It allows companies to build very sophisticated build pipelines very quickly, thus greatly reducing the risk within the software development lifecycle. Tons of companies have already been using Jenkins to implement continuous integration pipeline. Today you have the access to that same technology right on your desktop
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will you learn
- Understand the concepts of continuous inspection, continuous integration, and continuous deployment, and the difference between them
- Build an automated continuous deployment pipeline to build, test, analyze and deploy a web-based application with Jenkins
- Create a multi-stage Jenkins job and visualize the complicated build pipeline with Jenkins build pipeline plugin
- Integrate CI builds with other tools such as GitHub, Maven, Tomcat, Java, etc
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Jenkins is on the bleeding edge of technology today. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to software development and operation practices
- The Jenkins Continuous Integration solution has become a standby in organizations of all sizes that want to increase productivity and streamline software development in the era of Agile. It has extensive community support has the extended the core functionality of Jenkins by developing thousands of useful plugins. An ecosystem of more than 1,100 plug-ins has emerged, enabling customers to add all sorts of functionality and integrate Jenkins with everything from Active Directory to GitHub to Tomcat
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.