Kubernetes plus Docker Complete Course - 2 In 1 Hands On at Simpliv will show you how to build apps in containers using docker and how to deploy it Kubernetes cluster. On the other hand,this Kubernetes Course will explain you how to set up your Kubernetes cluster on your desktop, or on the cloud using AWS.
What is Kubernetes?
Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration technology system .Kubernetes is mainly used for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications.
Kubernetes was originally designed by Google and then open sourced.And from then to now Kubernetes is maintained by the Cloud Native Computing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will you learn
- Be able to understand, administer and deploy Kubernetes
- Deploy Kubernetes clusters
- Get started with Containerization and run containers on Kubernetes
- Make applications running on Kubernetes using Load Balancing
- Be able to run stateless and stateful applications on Kubernetes
- Be able to deploy MySQL,Wordpress Kubernetes
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic understanding of computer science concepts: About operating system and executable unit
- Basic understanding on docker and containers
- Be comfortable at the Linux, MacOS, or Windows command-line (we'll guide you through, but just a bit of familiarity is needed)
- Basic understanding of cloud computing will help you but it is not necessary
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.