- Do you like building “things” by yourself?
- Are you looking for ways to easily combine software code and some hardware components?
- Did you ever wonder how electronic devices are really working?
- Do you have some creative ideas and you just looking for ways to easily prototype them ?
If the answer is “YES” for some of the questions above then you just landed in the right place!. Arduino is an amazing development and prototyping platform with endless possibilities for Do-It-Yourself Makers looking for ways to express their creative mind and technical capabilities.
Crazy About Arduino - Level 3 - Building A Web-Based Data-Logger is offered at Simpliv.
What will you learn
- Build a End-to-End Internet of Things (IoT) Data logger
- Collect data using multiple sensors: DHT11, LDR and Ultrasonic
- Setup a personal Web and Database Server(MySQL)
- Connect the Arduino to the Internet using Ethernet module
- Design and use a Web API to send sensors data from the Arduino to the Web Server
- Analyze the Data logger data
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Getting Started
- Step 1 - Setting the Sensors - Lets Measure Somethingm
- Step 2 - Ethernet Shield - Cet Connected !
- Step 3 - WampServer - Hosting your own Web Server !
- Step 4 - MySQL Database - Storing Data Somewhere.
- Step 5 - PHP - Running Scripts at the Server
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic electronics background
- Basic knowledge about Arduino (Crazy about Arduino Level 1 and Level 2)
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.