Mastering Google Actions at Simpliv starts off with integrating your Google Action with the Firebase database and then you will be introduced to the various Node.js commands that will be of use in communicating with the Database.
The course gives detailed explanations for all the coding involved in developing these Actions and also has few projects that can help you to practice and master the concepts by yourself. While doing the projects and going through the course, feel free to ask your doubts. You can bet on getting a response within one working day. Thank you and have a nice time learning.
What will you learn
- You will be able to integrate your Google Action with the Firebase database
- You will be able to use all the functionalities that Firebase database offers with your Google Action
- You will learn the various ways of making your Google Action more engaging
- You will be able to control Raspberry pi 3 with Google Assistant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Firebase Database Introduction
- Remembering Action
- Guessing Game and External Access
- List, Carousel and Suggestion
- Raspberry Pi
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Basic knowledge on how Google Actions work
- Basic knowledge on Dialogflow (Documentation links will be provided)
- Basic knowledge on Firebase (Documentation links will be provided)
- Basics of Raspberry Pi, which is required only for the last section of the course
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.