A Git Workflow is a recommendation for how to use Git to accomplish best from it.
- More consistent, productive work for developers.
- More effective work inside of the team.
- More flexible way to manage code changes.
- There is no silver bullet for how to work with Git.
- No standards.
When team have a coding workflow, it's important to understand the logic of how changes should be applied into codebase.
There a few worldwide used popular Git workflows.
We’ll be discussing them during this Git Workflows In Depth. Centralized Workflow, Feature Branch Workflow, Forking Workflow, GitFlow at Simpliv.
What will you learn
- How to collaborate inside of development team by using git workflows
- What is a centralized workflow and how it works
- What is a feature branch workflow and how it works
- What is a forking workflow and how it works
- What is a gitflow workflow and how it works
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Feature branch workflow
- Forking Workflow
- GitFlow workflow
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You should understand the basics of Git
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.