Apache Spark And Scala at Simpliv will provide a standard skillset which helps one become a specialist on the top of Big data Hadoop developer.
The course starts with a detailed description on limitations of mapreduce and how Spark can help overcome them. Further it covers a deeper dive into the Scala programming language.
Moving on it covers Spark as a standalone cluster and an understanding of Resiliient Distributed Datasets.
The course also covers concepts of Spark SQL using SQL queries through SQL context and Hive Queries through Hive context.
This course certainly provides material required for building a career path from Big data Hadoop developer to BIg data Hadoop architect.
What will you learn
- Understand the limitations of Hadoop mapreduce and how Spark overcomes these limitations
- Gain expertise in Scala programming language and its characteristics
- Able to work with RDDs' and create applications in Spark
- A thorough understanding about Spark SQL by using SQL queries in Spark
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Scala Programming
- Apache Spark RDDs
- Apache Spark ADDS II
- Working with Key-Value Pairs
- Advanced Spark Programming
- Running Spark Jobs on Cluster
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop will be an added advantage, but not compulsory.
- Fundamental understanding of any programming language
International5 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National5 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.