There will be both theoretical and practical section of Visual Recognition service.This course is for those who loves machine learning and wanted to build application based on cognitive computing , AI and ML.
You could integrate these services in your Web, Android, IoT, Desktop Applications like Face Detection, Food Detection, etc.
Watson Visual Recognition is used to tag, classify and search visual content using machine learning.
Who this Master IBM Watson Visual Recognition Service at Simpliv is for:
- Candidates who want to be proficient in IBM Watson Visual Recognition Service
What will you learn
- On completion of this course, you will have strong command over the Watson visual recognition service
- You would be able to integrate the visual recognition service with web application or android application
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How does I aM Watson works
- Create account on bluemix console
- Visual Recognition Service
- Visual Recognition Service API
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Nothing required at all!!
International5 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National5 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.