Companies like Facebook and Tumblr use PHP as their primary back end coding language. It's in universal demands, and, as a new developer you're expected to know you're way around the front end and the back end. That's where PHP comes in.
FACT: With PHP knowledge you'll be able to complete more advanced projects and be more employable.
People ask all the time: What's the best past to becoming a professional developer?
With PHP, developers:
- Create systems by which data can be stored and retrieved in a database
- Interact with eCommerce systems facilitating sales, credit card processing and shipping all over the world
- Create complex content and customer management systems customized for industry use.
- Create plugins and customizations for the most the most popular content management systems in the world, Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla (all of which are written in PHP!)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Section 1: Your First Lines of PHP
- Echo and Print
- Constants and Variables
- PHP Operators
- Conditionals in PHP
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful students in this course have a working knowledge of HTML
- Successful students in this course can work with web browsers to navigate the internet
- This course works on Mac or PC or even Linux with a few modifications
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.