Why Join the Data Science and Machine Learning (Making Data-Driven Decisions) program at MIT Institute for Data, Systems, and Society (IDSS)?
Learn from renowned MIT Faculty
- Recorded Video Lectures from world-renowned MIT Faculty and access to resource lab.
- Curriculum designed to build industry-valued skills.
- Live mentorship and guidance from data science and machine learning practitioners on weekends.
- Collaborative yet personalized sessions in small groups.
- Work on 3 industry-relevant hands-on projects and 15+ case studies.
- Graded activities assessments and discussions on Great Learning forums.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Data Science
- Making Sense of Unstructured Data
- Regression and Prediction
- Classification and Hypothesis Testing
- Deep Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 182 other Short Courses in Machine Learning in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You will need to complete your online application form. On receiving the application, the Great Learning program team will review it to determine your fit with the program. If selected, you will receive an offer for the upcoming cohort. Secure your seat by paying the fee.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1700 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National1700 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1700 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Great Learning is currently offering a USD 500 fee waiver for the Applied Data Science Program which is valid till June 15, 2021
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.