Why Join the Applied Data Science Program at MIT Professional Education DigitalPlus Program?
Live Virtual Teaching by MIT Faculty
- Weekly Live virtual sessions from award-winning MIT faculty
- Curriculum designed to build industry-valued skills: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Python.
- Live mentorship and guidance from data science practitioners on weekends
- Collaborative yet personalised sessions in small groups
- Complete hands-on exposure through 6 projects under the guidance of industry experts
- Final 3-week Capstone Project on a real-world business problem
Get more detailsVisit programme website
- Foundations for Data Science
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Practical Data Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 609 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Register by completing the online application form.
- Your application will be reviewed to determine if it is a fit with the program.
- If selected, you will receive an offer for the upcoming cohort. Secure your seat by paying the fee.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
International3900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National3900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Great Learning is currently offering a USD 500 fee waiver for the Applied Data Science Program which is valid till June 15, 2021