Why Join the Applied Data Science Program at MIT Professional Education?
Live Virtual Teaching by MIT Faculty
- Weekly Live virtual sessions from award-winning MIT faculty
- Curriculum designed to build industry-valued skills: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Python.
- Live mentorship and guidance from data science practitioners on weekends
- Collaborative yet personalised sessions in small groups
- Complete hands-on exposure through 6 projects under the guidance of industry experts
- Final 3-week Capstone Project on a real-world business problem
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations for Data Science
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Practical Data Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 528 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You should possess a working knowledge of computer programming and statistics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3400 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National3400 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Great Learning is currently offering a USD 500 fee waiver for the Applied Data Science Program which is valid till June 15, 2021
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.