Even if you’re not planning to be a programmer, these are useful skills that could help you in other job roles – for example as a marketer you could design a standout email or newsletter, or it could simply help you communicate more effectively with your tech team.
Understand what makes a great user experience for mobile apps
Discover the importance of UX when creating an app for your target audiences as you delve into the world of app design with industry experts.
You’ll learn how smartphone features influence app design before creating your own clickable prototype app.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating a Great User Experience for Mobile Apps
- Create a Social Media Marketing Campaign
- How to Create Great Online Content
- Learn to Code for the Web
- 2 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Computer Sciences Digital Marketing View 35 other Short Courses in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This ExpertTrack is designed for those who want to increase their digital skills and understand how to use digital technology in the workplace.
- You may be a graduate or a marketing professional wanting to improve your career prospects by upskilling.
International39 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 USD per module during 2 months.
National39 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.