This virtual event management course offers a comprehensive insight into one of the hospitality industries’ most flexible and challenging sectors and allows you to start your journey to becoming a future Event Manager! Moreover, we continuously assist you throughout the duration of your online training, answering your questions directly and adjusting your learning path to your individual needs.
Our promise to you: Completing this Event Management course from Hospitality Academy will guarantee you a placement! This exceptional offer is ensured through our extensive experience and network in the hospitality recruitment industry.
Which job can you get?
Our Event Management Course is designed for candidates wishing to pursue a career in the Events and Banqueting departments of a hotel or restaurant . Due to the fluid nature of the course, it is not required for you to have any prior experience or education in this field!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What do you learn in this Events Management Course
- Banquet Service: Order of Service
- Banquet Service: Table Setting
- Buffet Design: Basic Principles of Buffet Design
- Buffet Design: Various Buffet Styles
- Setting Meeting Rooms: Equipment and Safety
- Setting Meeting Rooms: How to Set Meeting Rooms
- Understanding the Banquet Event Order
- Working with your Flatware, Glassware
- Core Principles of Event Management
- Effective Communication and Interdepartmental Collaboration
- Event Process: Sales
- Event Process: Pre-Event
- Documentation and Paperwork
- Event Process: Event Phase and Post-Event Phase
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 13 other Short Courses in Hospitality Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International250 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 USD for the full programme during .
National250 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 USD for the full programme during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.