Over eight months, this course explores key topics within management and analytics including:
- financial decision-making in the short and long term
- the theory underpinning data and knowledge management
- the applications of statistics in contemporary management and decision making
Once you have completed your Business and Management (Business Analytics) degree from University of Essex Online , you have the opportunity to advance onto a PG Dip or full Masters degree in business analytics.
Why we’re great
- Gain a highly recognised postgraduate qualification in just 8 months.
- Receive your degree from the University of Essex, a top 30 UK university (Complete University Guide 2022)
- No need to take a break – complete this course 100% online and part-time around your existing work.
This degree is ideal for anyone looking to bring a solid grounding in data analysis to their future career, whether within their capacity as a manager, business owner or C-level executive, or within a data specific role such as data officer, finance analyst, marketing analyst or more. With businesses increasingly relying on the data they gather to serve their customers better than their competitors do, the skills and knowledge gained will be invaluable to any growing business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Decision Making
- Data Management, Modelling and Design
- Statistics for Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
University of Essex Online have regular intakes throughout the year – apply now and you could start your course soon!
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Business Intelligence & Analytics View 27 other Short Courses in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Cert Business and Management (Business Analytics), you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Cert Business and Management (Business Analytics), you must meet the following criteria:
- at least five years’ senior level work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
National3945 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3945 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.