- the theory underpinning data and knowledge management
- the applications of statistics in contemporary management and decision making
- the craft of visualisation and when, what and how to think about visualisation decisions
- the need for rigour, precision and ethical concern when collecting, organising and using data
Once you have completed your course, you have the opportunity to advance onto a full degree in business analytics.
Why we’re great
- Gain a highly recognised postgraduate qualification in just 16 months.
- We achieved the highest student satisfaction rating worldwide for online classroom experience in the Global Student Satisfaction Awards (GSSA 2021)
- No need to take a break – complete this course 100% online and part-time around your existing work.
This degree is ideal for anyone looking to bring a solid grounding in data analysis to their future career, whether within their capacity as a manager, business owner or C-level executive, or within a data specific role such as data officer, finance analyst, marketing analyst or more. With businesses increasingly relying on the data they gather to serve their customers better than their competitors do, the skills and knowledge gained will be invaluable to any growing business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Decision Making
- Data Management, Modelling and Design
- Statistics for Business
- Project Management
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation
- Data Analytics for Managers
- Business Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
University of Essex Online have regular intakes throughout the year – apply now and you could start your course soon!
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management Studies View 203 other Short Courses in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Dip Business and Management (Business Analytics), you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Dip Business and Management (Business Analytics), you must meet the following criteria:
- at least five years’ senior level work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
National5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.