You will study a range of topics including:
- the external context in which international businesses operate and the opportunities and challenges posed
- the internal processes that occur within a consumer’s mind and how to choose corresponding marketing strategies
- management of internal and external communications aimed at creating a favourable point of view among stakeholders
- data analytics for managers, including the technical aspects of collecting and organising data
Alongside the specialist knowledge you gain, you will also improve your skills in communication, critical thinking and research. Towards the end of your studies you will have the opportunity to advance onto the full Masters.
Why we’re great
- This specialist Global Digital Marketing course from University of Essex Online will explore a number of essential and tailored topics to develop your all-round skills as a marketing professional.
- Through both course content and collaboration with fellow students based around the world, you will gain a global outlook on marketing and the ability to succeed in a national or international company.
- Receive your degree from the University of Essex, a top 30 UK university (Complete University Guide 2022)
Businesses across all sectors are in need of talented and knowledgeable marketing professionals to help them stand out and broaden their market share. Whether you hope to move into a marketing role within your current industry or get ahead in your existing marketing career, this course will give you a range of relevant technical and transferable skills.
Job titles you may apply for include: Marketing Executive, Digital Brand Manager, Content Marketing Specialist, Community Manager, Marketing Strategist, SEO Specialist, Marketing Manager, Creative Director or Content Creator.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Environment
- Marketing in a Global Economy
- Services Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour in the Digital Age
- Strategic Online Marketing Management
- Corporate Communication
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- Data Analytics for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
University of Essex Online have regular intakes throughout the year – apply now and you could start your course soon!
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 57 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Academic entry route (if not eligible see work experience entry route)
You must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant Level 6 professional qualification
At University of Essex Online, we believe that everyone should be able to access education. That is why we offer two different entry routes onto our PG Dip Global Digital Marketing, which consider academic or work-based experience.
English language requirement
Our courses are taught in English so to study with us you must have an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 or equivalent. If you don’t hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification, you will be required to pass a free online English test to assess your proficiency.
Work experience entry route (if not eligible see academic entry route)
You must meet the following criteria:
- at least five years’ relevant work experience in marketing
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
National5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
Our PG Dip Global Digital Marketing tuition fee includes all teaching materials and required reading, and there aren’t any hidden charges for assessments or resits.
- Monthly payment plan available for those who are self-funding.
- Full payment discount if you pay the full course fee upfront.
- A range of scholarships are available subject to applicants meeting certain criteria.**
- Postgraduate student loans are available in England for the full Masters degrees only.
Please note that you can only apply for a maximum of two discounts or scholarships.
** To find out whether you’re eligible for our scholarships contact University of Essex Online’s Admissions team.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.