This software eliminates the need for a traditional sewing studio and reduces consumption of materials.
Your study of Clo3D enables you to create virtual 3D samples using best practices and workflow, providing you with basic knowledge of patternmaking and digital pattern files. You learn how to instantly modify patterns, fit, and fabrication, with the ability to view changes in colors, prints, and graphics. Finally, you create a presentation-ready 3D environmental space with high-quality rendered images and animations.
How You’ll Learn during Clo3D Virtual Fashion Design at The New School
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- Online collaboration in small classes, supported by video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of C103D
- C103D Patternmaking Construction
- C103D Design: Surface Design, Trims, and Hardware
- C103D Presentation: Styling and Animation
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesDesign Fashion Design View 8 other Short Courses in Fashion Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Who Should Enroll
- Anyone interested in creating virtual 3D fashion or soft-goods samples
- Independent designers and patternmakers
- Fashion professionals seeking to advance their practice
- Students and professionals considering moving into a fashion career
International3340 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3340 USD for the full programme
National3340 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3340 USD for the full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.