LSBF Singapore, awarded with the Platinum Approved Learning Partner Status by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), offers students all they need to confidently pass their ACCA examinations: highly experienced tutors, exam-based study materials, flexible study arrangements, and much more, all designed with the student in mind.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 123 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Professional Examination Route (PER)
- 18 years old and above
- Two GCE 'A' Levels and three GCE 'O' Levels or their equivalent, or
- Polytechnic Diploma, or
- Recognised University degree, or
- LCCI - Passed three Level 3 subjects (or a Group Diploma) plus two Level 2 subjects (or equivalent) including English and Mathematics, or
- Preparatory Course for ACCA - Diploma in Accounting and Business
- Graduate-entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from all nine exams within the Fundamentals level and register directly at the Strategic Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
- Proof of minimum of 12 years of education with English as a medium of instruction
- You are encouraged to enrol for LSBF's English language programme before you embark on the ACCA qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International607 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD for the full programme
National607 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD for the full programme
Locals and Internationals: $607.75 - $1,501.5 (Standard Package), $793 - $1,769.95 (Premium Package)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.