Why Choose this Programme?
Learn from renowned NUS Faculty and Industry Experts
- On-demand content from world-renowned NUS Faculty.
- Curriculum designed from the lens of Business Managers and Leaders to make data-driven decisions.
Suitable for Working Professionals
- Online Classes with Live Masterclasses from NUS Faculty and Industry experts.
- Monthly Projects with Guidance and Personalized feedback.
Practical, Hands-on learning
- 6 Projects including a Capstone Project to prepare you for real-world problems
- No prior coding experience required
- Dedicated Program Manager for academic and non-academic queries.
The curriculum in the Practical Decision Making Using Data Science program from NUS Business School covers an in-depth and comprehensive journey in Data Science from the lens of a Business Manager. Participants harness the skills required to analyse data and extract information to make sound business decisions and strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Identify, prepare and analyse data to derive maximum value
- Visualise data intelligently to deliver the right message
- Driving Success in Data Analytics projects
- Bayes theorem and Bayesian Decision Making
- Simulations to make decisions under uncertainty
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Application deadlines every Thursday
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 5 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Practical Decision Making Using Data Science programme is a hands-on programme designed for senior professionals and thus a minimum of 3 years of work experience is required to join this course.
- The programme is designed for business leaders, irrespective of their technical knowledge. If you'd like to leverage the power of data science in your day-to-day decision-making, this programme is for you.
- A basic understanding of English is required as the programme content will be in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National2200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- Admission fee of USD 400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.