It is aimed at those with significant and broad experience of the law (such as law graduates) who need a qualification specifically in relation to legal practice.
This course is suitable for you if you have successfully completed an LLB or GDL at a university in England and Wales.
In addition to the tuition fee, you will be required to pay CILEx:
- a registration fee to be assigned the correct membership grade
- a fee for examination re-sits
- an exam fee for each exam or assessment you are sitting
- a fee to purchase the mandatory CLS manual for each unit of CILEx study
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Company and Partnership Practice
- Employment Practice
- Family Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 27 other Short Courses in Public Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students who have already completed a law degree or Graduate Diploma in Law are qualified to take the CILEx Level 6 qualifications, while those who have no previous legal experience or academic qualifications can start their legal education at CILEx Level 3 (equivalent to A Level standard).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2838 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2838 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
National2838 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2838 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.