Students explore the tools, technologies, services, platforms, and languages used to create innovative connected devices.
The ACP Internet of Things (IoT) - Application Development and Business Integration program at University of California, Irvine Extension allows individuals to leverage this exciting digital transformation, understand the related technologies, and create solutions that focus on the benefits of simple interactivity and large-scale connectivity.
- Explain different IoT technologies and their applications
- Design organic computing devices that sense perceive and react appropriately
- Utilize IoT standards for interoperability, machine-to-machine communication, and security
- Explain the basic functionality of the Arduino and Raspberry Pi hardware systems
- Understand how to secure and monitor the entire system of devices, the connectivity, and the information exchange, related network concepts including cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, and ZWave
- Examine the IoT of services that can change how you do business
- Build a cross-functional model for integrating business opportunities
- Gain a competitive edge in the global job market through an internship in a U.S. company
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Designing and Integrating IoT Devices
- Networking and Securing IoT Devices
- Expressive Design with IoT Devices
- Business Integration of IoT Products and Services
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 635 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of a university degree and/or substantial academic or professional experience
International7900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National7900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.