The Logistic Regression course is offered by Erasmus University Rotterdam. This course provides theoretical and practical training for biostatisticians, epidemiologists and professionals of related disciplines in statistical modeling with particular emphasis on logistic regression.
The increasingly popular logistic regression model has become the standard method for regression analysis of binary, multinomial and ordinal response data in the health sciences.
Participants will learn to understand the logistic regression and be able to apply it to real data sets. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Understand the theoretical underpinnings of the logistic regression model
2. Understand the interpretation of the coefficients in the model
3. Understand the similarities and differences between logistic regression and classical contingency table analysis
4. Learn how to use the model to control for confounding and interpret effect modification
5. Learn how to assess model performance
6. Learn to model response variables that have more than two outcome levels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
StudyPortals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Together with the ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, StudyPortals offers you the chance to receive up to £10000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. We want to ultimately encourage you to study abroad in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.