Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies are revolutionising nearly every aspect of healthcare. From data management to drug discovery and development to clinical practice and patient care, the innovations of AI continue to optimise and advance medical services.
By understanding the impact of current and emerging AI technologies—including global trends and regulatory constraints—healthcare professionals can drive decision-making, elevate patient care, and improve profitability and performance. Whether you want to gain the knowledge to invest in AI projects that can move healthcare research ahead faster and with greater predictability, design secure solutions for patients and customers, or develop enhanced products related to medical services, this AI for Healthcare program at Emeritus Institute of Management - NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine can put you on the path to make a real difference within—and beyond—your organisation.
Representative roles and industries that can benefit include:
- Technology-driven sectors where AI applications are critical, including healthcare, medical services, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, ed tech, IT, real estate, and telecommunications
- CEO, CIO, chairman, director, associate director, senior director of health care, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, information technology, and other relevant industries
- General manager, product manager, marketing manager, account manager, operations manager, project manager of healthcare, biotechnology, ed tech, and medical devices
- Founder, co-founder of healthcare, medical services, and pharmaceutical industries
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biomedical Informatics Data Fundamentals
- Managing the Life Cycle of Data
- A Brief History of AI
- Deep Neural Network for Healthcare AI
- Role of AI in Drug Discovery, Development, and Administration
- Treatment Optimisation for Populations and Personalised Medicine
- AI Development in Clinical Practice
- Implementing AI in Clinical Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Health Informatics Artificial Intelligence
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National1800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.