The success of a company hinges on the effectiveness of its product management process. Whether you’re looking to bring new products to market or improve upon existing ones, the product life cycle requires management and leadership in order for value to be delivered to customers. In fact, nearly 70% of product managers surveyed agreed that product management is a leadership role.
What Will This Programme Do For You?
- Develop the product mindset needed to bring viable products or services to market.
- Define the problem a product will solve while mapping the customer’s journey; articulate user personas.
- Use design thinking to generate innovative ideas and solutions to design problems.
- Analyse strategies and frameworks for developing, marketing and selling a product.
- Evaluate product road mapping and prototyping decisions using various product management techniques and practices.
- Outline a plan to create a competitive, scalable product using key product development strategies and frameworks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Product Management
- Product Development in the Digital Age
- Product Portfolio Strategy
- Designing Customer-Centric Products & Design Thinking
- Product Opportunity Gap & Minimum Viable Product
- Product Management Method: Lean & Agile Product Development
- Pricing Strategies & Business Models
This programme is ideal for professionals who are looking to develop new products/services, to increase revenues and profitability, conceptualise disruptive business models with a product-centric approach, manage product portfolios and corporate strategy, and identify more market opportunities for business growth.
- Kapil R Tuli, PhD - Lee Kong Chian Professor of Marketing, Director,
- Shantanu Bhattacharya, PhD - Lee Kong Chian Professor of Operations Management; Deputy Dean (Programmes);
- Markus Karner, PhD - Academic Director, Executive Development
- Patrick Tan, PhD
- Senior Lecturer of Strategic Management
- Srinivas K. Reddy, PhD - Professor of Marketing; Director, Centre for Marketing Excellence;
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management Retail Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This programme is ideal for professionals who are looking to develop new products/services, to increase revenues and profitability, conceptualise disruptive business models with a product-centric approach, manage product portfolios and corporate strategy, and identify more market opportunities for business growth.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National1800 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
- Flexible payment available
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.