- Introduction to Data science
- Working with big data
- A system for collecting, processing and storing big data
- Machine Learning
- Project work: Development of software for working with big data
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- Anton Alekseev, PhD, researcher (SPbPU);
- Vladislav Efremov, PhD, researcher (SPbPU).
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: December 01
- for non-EU nationals: November 01
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 3 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Linear algebra: vectors, matrices, and their products, derivative;
- Probability theory: random events, mathematical expectation, variance;
- Basic programming knowledge: Python/R, SOLID, SQL, git, docker;
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.