In this course, python programming and data analysis will be discussed and applications of python data analysis and SQL programming will be covered. The audience will have an intuition about the concepts of Python programming, data analysis, database and SQL programming. As a result, the participants will have the main idea of python programming and data concepts. The participants will also learn the required models, algorithms, and terminologies.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- Ogul Unal - PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; M-com Search Engine Optimization specialist”
- Nikita Kudryashov – PhD, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, SPbPU; Gazprom-neft leading specialist;
- Anton Alekseev, PhD, researcher at SPbPU;
- Vladislav Efremov, PhD, researcher at SPbPU.
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: February 28
- for non-EU nationals: January 31
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 3 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.