The program will also include guest seminars of experts in the field of international marketing and e-commerce.
During the school lectures, case studies and workshops will be provided to students to let them master tools of cross-cultural marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- Vladimir Shchegolev, Associate Professor, Director of the Graduate School of Technology Entrepreneurship IAMT;
- Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, PhD;
- Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor;
- Guest Lecturer - Jessica Lichy, Professor, IDRAQ Business School (France);
- Guest Lecturer - Anya MacKessy, Senior Digital and E-commerce Manager, Paul (UK);
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: December 01
- for non-EU nationals: November 01
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Entrepreneurship Marketing View 4 other Short Courses in Marketing in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.