OpportunitiesThis Entrepreneurship Tech course from Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) will show participants the way how to commercialize their ideas by guiding them through the processes of ideation, investigating the market, raising finance and presenting their ideas. Participants go through the full cycle of state of the art innovation methods (co-creation, design thinking, business modelling) to develop their innovations and inspire their entrepreneurial mindset. The international group of participants provide an inspirational atmosphere. In this course, students will consider entrepreneurship as a process of recognizing opportunities and creating value in conditions of limited resources. Special attention will be paid to testing a product idea on consumers.
Skills and competence to be acquired by students
- Creative thinking;
- Idea generation and selection;
- Investigating the market;
- Business modelling skills for high tech projects;
- Project team work and cross-cultural communication;
- Presentation for venture investors skills;
- Marketing and business planning in Russia.
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Engineering Management
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
International300 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National300 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
- Participation fee: 30 000 RUB
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.