- Technology entrepreneurship (Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, PhD);
- Aspects of business planning and marketing in Russia (Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD);
- Opportunities recognition (Vladimir Shchegolev, Associate Professor, Director of the Graduate School of Technology Entrepreneurship IAMT):
- In this course, students will consider entrepreneurship as a process of recognizing opportunities and creating value in conditions of limited resources. Special attention will be paid to testing a product idea on consumers.
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
SPbPU professors and mentors, professors from partner universities, entrepreneurs and experts guest lecturers
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- for EU- or visa-free countries nationals: December 20
- for non-EU nationals: November 08
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Engineering Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Online format: 270 Euro
Hybrid format: 270 Euro + 4000 Rub (non-refundable registration fee for the Letter of Invitation)
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.