The 5-day From Early Detection to Early Surveillance and Intervention in Children at Risk of Cerebral Palsy program at University of Pisa is a practical and immersive experience, covering the models, the procedures and instruments that are recommended internationally to plan and conduct clinical and research activities for Early Detection, surveillance and intervention in children at risk for Cerebral Palsy (CP).
- To raise awareness of the participants about the practical pathways for the implementation of Early diagnosis and Intervention guidelines of CP as feasible, sustainable and culturally modified for different environments
- To elevate the participants’ knowledge of the surveillance and early intervention methods and models iii) to promote international collaboration for the advancement of early care and parallel research efforts with children at risk of CP and their families.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the official website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Special Education
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Who can apply
- Young clinicians and researchers (aged less than 35 years, not turned at the beginning of the school) working in the disciplines related to rehabilitation of childhood disabilities with interest in performing research in this field
- PhD or at least two publications in international peer-reviewed journals or one as the first author
- Living and working in a European country
- Position -even if not permanent- in an academic or clinical institution involved in research/clinical activity, supported by letter of presentation of the responsible of the institution
- Fluency in written and spoken English (equivalence of B2 or higher)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International250 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
National250 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 250 EUR for the full programme during 5 days.
Living costs for Pisa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- A bursary request letter can be sent together with the application.
- Applicants will be informed of the acceptance of the bursary, together with the acceptance of their application to the summer school.
- Please write to the coordinator for further details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.