In Graphic Design Advanced at Masters Design Lab you will learn all the basic and advanced concepts of design, storytelling, copywriting, and even website building with WordPress. In this program, you will create a branding project from A-Z including market research, creating corporate identity, and production.
This program is great for people with no design background who want to take a serious step into the design world and work as a graphic designer.
All of our programs include special studio classes, live classes, hands-on projects, and mentorship.
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Color Theory
- Graphic Design Studio A (Logo Design)
- Graphic Design Studio B (Layout Design)
- Graphic Design Studio C (Poster Design)
- Graphic Design Studio D (Advertising)
- Graphic Studio Design E (Branding)
- Graphic Design History
- Design Critique
- Grids and Layouts (InDesign)
- Creative Thinking
- The History of Graphic Design B
- Marketing and Strategy
- Text and Image
- Final Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 48 other Short Courses in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Computer (desktop or laptop)
- There are a lot of computers on the market. Our advice is to follow Adobe’s requirements for the Adobe Creative Suite.
Color printer (All programs)
Strong internet connection (All programs)
International6116 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6116 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6116 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6116 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- $7,900 / £6,116 / €6743
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.