The way in which parts of the body communicate with each other is vital to keeping us healthy. But how does our internal communication work – and how do these individual components produce energy?
On What Drives the Body at University of Aberdeen by FutureLearn , from the University of Aberdeen, you’ll learn how the human body utilises energy pathways, and how different elements communicate effectively. You’ll find out about the biomolecules involved in communication, and the role of endocrinology and immunology.You’ll discover how the body works and regulates itself, and also improve your knowledge of disease development and prevention.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How does the body produce energy?
- Why is communication important in the body?
- The key communication pathways used by the body
- Biomolecules used in communication
- How the body regulates itself
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 days
- 4 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 262 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in how the human body regulates and communicates with itself.
- Existing knowledge of components of the body is not essential but some prior knowledge of biology might be helpful.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.