The goal of this Development Economics - Introduction and Applications programme from Aarhus University is to introduce students to Development Economics, allowing them to pursue further lectures in that field at an M.A. level as offered by continental European Universities.
- For more information visit the university website.
- 19 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 3 other Short Courses in Economics in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply for the course you must either be enrolled in a bachelor's degree, have a bachelor's degree or have passed a qualifying entry examination.
- Exchange students: nomination from your home university
- Freemovers: documentation for English Language proficiency
International1459 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1459 EUR for the full programme during 19 days.
EU/EEA691 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 691 EUR for the full programme during 19 days.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.