How can our e-learning tell powerful stories? How can we design high quality and reusable e-learning resources? How can we best get our ideas across to multiple audiences?
We will introduce a methodology that you can use to design your own e-learning objects in all sorts of contexts, not just health.By the end of the Designing E-Learning for Health at The University of Nottingham by FutureLearn , you will have created your own storyboard and specification for a high-quality piece of e-learning, which you can develop further after the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The nature of the small multimedia learning resources known as reusable learning objects (RLOs), their characteristics and use.
- The ASPIRE framework that we use for resource creation
- Storyboarding for resources.
- How to turn a storyboard into a final specification.
- Quality assurance within resource creation, focusing on health resources
- Tools and tips for future e-learning resource development.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 35 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Health Informatics Instructional Design View 262 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is relevant for people who work in e-learning in any area of medicine and healthcare.
- The practical nature of the course means that you can easily apply what you learn in the workplace.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.