How do businesses handle cyber attacks? What value does a security operations centre give to an organisation? Discover the answers to these questions on this course.
You will have the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the processes of a SOC and how it’s operated by staff. You will also consider how it fits in within the rest of the business. Security Operations is offered at Coventry University by FutureLearn .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The role of the security operations centre (SOC)
- SOC processes
- SOC staff
- The SOC interface with the business
- SOC, governance and IT service management
- Security traps and the dark net
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 days
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 68 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is for anyone looking to learn more about cyber security incidents and how they’re addressed by modern organisations.
- Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.