On The Impacts of Tourism at Coventry University by FutureLearn, you’ll look at tourism’s global impact in relation to the world’s environmental, economic and cultural issues.
You’ll be given the chance to evaluate the complex political, social, and environmental contexts in which tourism operates as you explore the policies and management strategies that exist to control the impact of tourism.
You’ll discover corporate social responsibility and environmental impact assessments and auditing.You’ll also have the chance to discover carrying capacity and how to evaluate the effectiveness of different forms of responsible and sustainable tourism.
- Social, environmental, economic and cultural impacts of tourism
- Ways of measuring impacts
- Alternative forms of tourism
- Analysis of the extent of which of these forms effectively address tourism impacts
- 14 days
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 69 other Short Courses in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for students who have a background in social sciences, arts and humanities, business studies, tourism and hospitality, and those with a background in sustainable development.
International349 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 349 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
National349 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 349 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
Subscribe for just $349