This A Digital Edge - Essentials for the Online Learner course from Dublin City University by FutureLearn is designed to give students the digital edge to succeed as an online learner at university and set you on the path to achieving your learning goals.
Take the first step in your online learning journey
On this interactive course, you’ll discover what successful online learning looks like, and reflect on how you can contribute collaboratively online, and find your own online support groups.
You’ll identify the tools and resources you need to get the most out of your independent learning and studies.
As you learn how to develop and professionalise your online identity and safeguard your online presence, you’ll pick up the skills required to thrive as a lifelong learner in today’s rapidly changing digital world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- Taking charge of your learning
- Setting goals and establishing good learning habits
- Creating the right places and spaces for learning
- Managing collaboration and effective online relationships
- Developing your online support network
- Harnessing digital tools and online resources
- Looking after your digital well-being and flourishing online
- Managing and professionalizing your online identity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 days
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Adult Education View 72 other Short Courses in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for higher education students at all levels who’d like to enhance their online learning experience.
- It’s also suitable for those who want to become more capable online learners for their chosen careers.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
It's free to join and study this course, you have the option to upgrade and receive a digital certificate for $15.83.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.