Our undergraduate cybersecurity short courses are designed to help you explore concepts in cybersecurity models, computer forensics, data protection, cryptography and more.
Deep dive into your areas of interest with short courses that are stackable. Via successful completion of multiple specified relevant short courses, you can gain advanced standing for recognised prior learning for up to half the credit points required for completion of the Undergraduate Certificate in Cybersecurity at La Trobe.Upon successful completion of this Introduction to Digital Forensics (Online) program from La Trobe University, you’ll be able to:
- Describe computer architectures and key concepts associated with data structures, evidence collection and validation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different forensics tools and techniques used on varying types of hardware when gathering and analysing digital evidence.
- Begin with fundamentals of technology, and move into more specialised cybersecurity subjects.
- Gain a practical introduction to the field that will help you make decisions about your cybersecurity career goals.
- Our curriculum is designed for undergraduate level students, so you don’t need prior experience to take these short courses.
- As an online student, you’ll have access to La Trobe University’s virtual cyber intelligence lab to practice applying your skills in a controlled environment.
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesForensic Science Criminology Digital Communication View 5 other Short Courses in Forensic Science in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- We welcome students from any background to apply for the undergraduate courses, no matter what your experience.
- Our postgraduate short courses are suited to students with existing experience in IT or cybersecurity.
International850 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 AUD for the full programme during 14 days.
National850 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 AUD for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.