We invite you to get acquainted with the fascinating world of project management, where you will master the methods of projects planning and implementing, project team management features, risk management tools and, of course, modern software used all over the world.
In modern conditions, project management competencies are becoming necessary for both top managers and ordinary employees. Together we will create effective teams, master soft skills along with the practice of project management tools, learn to work in the face of uncertain future.
In January 2022, the participants of the Winter School "Project Management for Sustainable Development" prepared and successfully defended projects in the field of manufacturing and implementing a prototype of a permeable surface for city roads, as well as the construction and development of a park in Zagreb that reduces the city's carbon footprint. We look forward to your creative contribution to the sustainable development of enterprises!
- Online Pub Quiz;
- Online Interactive Tour to SPbPU Museum;
- Online broadcasting of excursion to the Hermitage museum;
- 12 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Knowledge in the field of economics and management corresponding to the first two years of the Bachelor of Management program;
- Good knowledge of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required;
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 year of University level studies.
International295 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 295 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
National295 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 295 EUR for the full programme during 12 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.