The program is focused on the study of the theoretical foundations of the"Great Eurasian Partnership" concept, the main integration trends in the Eurasian space, the development of Russia's partnership relations within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union, cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue in the Eurasian region. Team up with the students who joined the Winter School for better understanding all these aspects with the methods and sources you will learn during your studies supported by our team of international relations professionals.
- The main theoretical concepts of Greater Eurasia;
- Challenges of Greater Eurasia;
- Models of multi-speed integration in the Eurasian space;
- The Concept of Greater Eurasia in Russia's Turn to the East;
- The key vectors of interstate partnership in the Eurasian Economic Union;
- Integration of the projects of the Eurasian Economic Union and «One Belt, One Road»;
- Russia in the Socio-cultural space of Greater Eurasia;
- Trends in intercultural communication of the Greater Eurasian space.
- SPbPU professors and mentors, experts and guest lecturers.
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 3 other Short Courses in International Relations in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Good command of English. All classes and extracurricular activities are conducted in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
International270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
National270 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.