The Strategic Project Programme Management Diploma at The Institute of Project Management offers you a unique opportunity to learn the best industry practices from a faculty of leading academics and leading industry practitioners. Learn how they have overcome real challenges to successfully manage a basket of strategic-oriented projects.
Take your project management career to the next level by acquiring a strategic mindset. Gain a unique skillset that enables you to communicate and translate strategy into action. Validate your competence with three globally recognised credentials. Move from a tactical project-oriented role to the Programme and Portfolio Management landscape.
What will I learn?
The course content reflects current global research, emerging trends, and leading practices.
You will come away from this course with concrete techniques to immediately improve programme and portfolio management performance.
- Developing Strategic Thinking Competence
- Organisational Project Management
- Project Management Mastery
- Developing a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Project Management Information Systems (PMIS)
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Strategic Management View 12 other Short Courses in Project Management in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Institute of Project Management and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification from a recognised body.
- If you don’t have a third level qualification but have relevant professional work experience, you may be invited to interview (personal or telephone as appropriate) with the Course Director to assess your suitability.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Institute’s Admissions Assessment Board. A CV will be required to check the eligibility.
International2500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR for the full programme during 4 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.