Issues, such as sustainable development, climate action, business and human rights, integrated reporting and stakeholder management are taking an increasingly important role for internationally operating businesses. Participants in the Creating Value with ESG - Micro-credential course at Trinity College Dublin will advance their professional competencies through an in-depth focus on the key ESG issues that are relevant to their industry and/or employer.
They will be facilitated to identify and to address these topics and will be enabled to advance the ESG-performance of their individual business organizations.
This will be of particular interest to CSR managers, community affairs directors, corporate affairs directors as well as managers in diverse functions – including legal and compliance, procurement, human resources and external affairs.
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Policy Political Science View 4 other Short Courses in Public Policy in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The micro-credential course targets professional learners from mid and senior levels from the private, public and third sectors and will be open to graduates with a degree (or equivalent) with a strong academic record in any discipline from a recognised third level institution.
- Applicants without a degree are welcome to apply provided they can show a proven managerial track record. All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
- Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
- In case of heavy competition for places or concern regarding a particular applicant’s suitability, applicants may be interviewed.
International2000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.