The Leading Digital Marketing Strategy - Micro-credential course at Trinity College Dublin is ideally suited to business leaders and business owners, however it could also be viewed as an intensive immersion into the formulation and implementation of digital campaigns for professionals across Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Business Operations.
Having completed the course participants will have a strong understanding of the different tools and techniques used in Digital Marketing. They will have gained the necessary skills to guide the development of effective digital strategies and to oversee the optimisation of digital marketing.
What will I do?
- This micro-credential aims to give participants a broad understanding of the concepts and techniques used in the formulation and application of digital marketing strategy.
- Participants will be introduced to the underlying principles of digital strategy including assessing the digital ecosystem in specific case studies, understanding the consumer in a digital context, and understanding their behaviour.
On successful completion of this micro-credential, learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the different digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Critically evaluate the company competitive positioning and conduct a digital audit.
- Apply the necessary skills to guide the development of effective digital strategies.
- Formulate an approach for the optimisation of digital marketing within their organisation.
- Describe and illustrate metrics for the measurement of efficacy of a digital marketing strategy.
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
- The micro-credential course targets professional learners from mid and senior levels from the private, public and third sectors and will be open to graduates with a degree (or equivalent) with a strong academic record in any discipline from a recognised third level institution.
- Applicants without a degree are welcome to apply provided they can show a proven managerial track record. All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
- Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
- In case of heavy competition for places or concern regarding a particular applicant’s suitability, applicants may be interviewed.
- Up to date CV required.
International2000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.