The Negotiating for Value - Micro-credential programme at Trinity College Dublin is designed to empower candidates to employ tried and tested negotiation strategies to create value through mutually beneficial deals. A well-designed negotiation strategy informs how value maximising agreements should be approached.
The course is designed for participants who are managing and leading organizations including Chief Executives, Senior and Middle Managers, Sales Executives, Buyers and Independent Business people. The programme is also suitable for Entrepreneurs, Legal Practitioners and other Professional Service Firm Executives.
- This course is designed to meet the requirement of modern business where it is accepted that identifiable determinants lead to successful negotiation.
- Special attention is given to strategic, cultural and behavioural variables for mutually beneficial, non-manipulative and sustainable deal making.
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 6 other Short Courses in Business Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The micro-credential course targets professional learners from mid and senior levels from the private, public and third sectors and will be open to graduates with a degree (or equivalent) with a strong academic record in any discipline from a recognised third level institution.
- Applicants without a degree are welcome to apply provided they can show a proven managerial track record. All applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years professional or managerial work experience (this is in-line with entry criteria for other TBS post-experience postgraduate programmes such as the MBA and Executive MBA programmes).
- Language requirements for students whose first language is not English are IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
- In case of heavy competition for places or concern regarding a particular applicant’s suitability, applicants may be interviewed.
International2000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.