Context of the Survey and Measurement Development in R course at Data Camp
How can we measure something like “brand loyalty?” It’s an obvious concept of interest to marketers, but we can’t quite take a ruler to it. Instead, we can design and analyze a survey to indirectly measure such a so-called “latent construct.”
” You’ll wrangle survey data, conduct exploratory & confirmatory factor analyses, and conduct various survey diagnostics such as checking for reliability and validity.
- Preparing to analyze survey data
- Exploratory factor analysis & survey development
- Confirmatory factor analysis & construct validation
- Criterion validity & replication
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 336 other Short Courses in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Introduction to Regression in R
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
- Basic Access: Free
- Enterprise: Contact sales for pricing
- Premium (for individuals): $5.75/month billed annually
- Teams (for teams of 2 and up): $5.75 per user /month billed annually
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.