A professional certificate program should be completed with the following goals to enhance expertise, significantly increase earning power, reputation, and the ability to deliver high-quality work.
Students are provided with the opportunity to sharpen their skills and knowledge in the field of epidemiology. Courses for earning an Epidemiology certificate online will focus on the following:
- Concepts and methods of epidemiology and population health.
- Design and interpret studies using methodologies that range from case-control, cohort and randomized control traits.
- Interpret biostatistics as they apply to health and biology.
- Learn about human diseases, infection control, and the impact on global health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Diseases
- Human Development in a Global Perspective
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEpidemiology View 6 other Short Courses in Epidemiology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be 16 years old or older
- Have English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 5 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.