What You'll Learn
You'll complete this program with advanced knowledge of Python programming concepts and its application into data science, including:
- Advanced Python language features for writing efficient programs
- Applications for data mining and data analytics
- Solving data-related problems and assessing and developing algorithms
- Coding using Python scripting, syntax tools and object-oriented coding theories
What You'll Get
Our program offers:
- UC-quality education with academic credit
- A digital badge for your LinkedIn profile to share your professional achievement
- Online convenience with an engaging interactive format
- One-on-one interaction with veteran data scientists from a variety of industries
- Python skills that are in high demand across many industries, giving you flexibility in the job market
- Hands-on experience with practical application
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Intermediate Python
- Python Data Structures, Data Mining, and Big Data
- Python for Data Analysis
- Data Preparation, Modeling and Visualization with Python
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences View 336 other Short Courses in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2992 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2992 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National2992 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2992 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
In-State2992 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2992 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.